Tuesday 13 December 2011

Pick a colour!



The winter holls are offically looming so I thought why not get up to scratch with whats hot and whats not with regards to my tantelising nails buds......
So I thought it would be fun to share my five favorite nail polish shades for this upcoming season.  

Dark Red – You can’t go wrong with a classic red nail.  Try going for a darker hue this Winter.
Nude – For Spring and Summer I wore nudes with a pink base, but for Winter I am opting for nudes with a grey hue.
Metallics – Silver, rose gold, glitter… I love them all! Metallic polishes are a fun way to dress up any manicure.
Karky Green – Be all you can be… With a military-inspired manicure.
Mauve – I couldn’t be more in love with this colour.  So romantic, but still modern!

I hope to see some pics of your festive favourable nail beds!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3