Thursday 15 December 2011

The Countdown Conundrum has almost ended!


Yes, that's right my bloghearts! I have officially, only one day [well half a day] left of school before I break up for the holidays!? Seems CRAZZZY RIGHT?! And you know what that means....the bold and beautiful day that serenades our calenders but once a year, is only a matter of days away [10 in fact!]Yes- we can actually count the days on our fingers!!! ( ;-] )

So a bit of a random post... but I was bursting with exitement and after all, I did sign up for a blog that would ALWAYS refelect my mood, meaning that it would be unfair not to experience each emotion.... right?!
>> Yep. Thats what I thought.

How long is it before you break up for the holidays?


Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3