Thursday 15 December 2011

Perfect Pressie for the Girl on the go!

Mini Touch Up Iron


Hi tootsies,
It’s getting down to crunch time for holiday shopping, and I’m sure many of you (like myself) are still scrambling to find the perfect gifts. Well last night when my friend was getting her hair done by the fabulous Sarah Potempa, I was introduced to an amazing gift idea and I wanted to pass this valuable knowledge on to all of you. Not only is Sarah the sweetest girl ever, but she is also a very impressive entrepreneur as well. She invented the Mini “Touch Up” Iron and I personally think this is a genius gift for the girl on the go! Priced at a very reasonable £20 [$35] and small enough to fit in your bag, it’s ideal for the gifter AND the giftee! For more details and to order online, head over to www.sarahpotempa.com and be sure to follow her on Twitter as well — @sarahpotempa.

Have you guys stumbled upon any great gift ideas lately?



Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3