Saturday 10 December 2011

A blooming blogger welcoming!

Hay people of the vast and diverse blogger universe! This is my first ever blog (privileged to share it with you ;-] ) 
Here you can get the low down on all things cute and captivating for the current seasons whilst getting the latest hoedown on that shinning star in the intellectual heaven.... which I name: the fashion Industry whilst being serenaded with events of my life and well respected celebs moreover ;-)
AND that's not all!! A regular throw down of top talents (boys) will also engulf the pages throughout 'Vintage Noir'!
So sit back, relax and enjoy the bumpy ride of fashion, lust, music and gossip....BECAUSE ITS GUNNA BE A LONG OLD RIDE.... once I get blogging!
Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3