Tuesday 27 December 2011

Do or Don't: Tights with Open Toed Shoes?

Do or Don't: Tights with Open Toed Shoes?


Personally, I love wearing tights with open toed heels. It’s a simple way to wear your favorite spring and summer pieces during colder seasons. How economical, right?

My favorite tight + toe-baring shoe combo is black tights with black heels. The black on black tricks the eye and makes your legs look a mile long.

However, I'm still not 100% whether the trend, which is said to be featured on ALL of the Fashion Capital's catwalk next year, will recieve great press?!

I guess only time can tell, but I've stocked up on two pairs of tights (one aubergine coloured and the other teal) just in case the trend looms into a phenominon, right?

What do you think about tights worn with open toed shoes? Do or don’t?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3