Tuesday 13 December 2011

BANG BOOM POW!

Tis the season for bangs, and verbally communicating what you want can be tough to make up artists when out and about or getting ready for a specific event… “You know, like heavy but not too heavy, but like in my eyes, but not too much, but like whispy and blunt.” I don't know about you, but I say that a lot. And while I’ve learned to translate my language, I still feel it’s always best to bring 1 or 2 pictures of the bangs you like and a picture of the bangs you don’t like. It makes communicating MUCH easier and could save you from annoying grow out period. Here is an example of one of the most extravigant and conniving bangs by yours truely, Alexa Chung!

What other bangs could you produce?!

Saskia XO

1 comment:

  1. I love this!
    Also loving block bangs atm!
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A4QAJ6kbqKs/Tg_6KLd_lxI/AAAAAAAAAFM/1d0J_Cyl8W0/s1600/Hairstyle+Bangs.jpg
    Kitty xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3