Sunday 29 January 2012

Shop-Sensation Saturday

So earlier today, after a lazy morning of relaxing on the sofa to watch 'It's All about Amy' avec a cup of tea and some chocolate hobnobs (my weakness ;)), me and one of my best friends Milly, went on a quick shopping spree to our closest mall.


So this post is dedicated to just some of the things two Brit babes endeavoured in....

Discovering finds such as these Fashion Magazine inspired clutches......

















(Bentall's Centre, £39)



Having our make up done at Chanel.....





Trying on as many clothes as we could carry was our next job....

h7kfv.jpg
(Dress from Miss Selfridge, SIZE 8, £42)



Drooling at the guy model workers in Hollister ;).....







Experimented with MAC's lavish lipstick collection; my fav was 'Up the Amp' (£13.50)












After a long hard day, it was a frappuccino from Starbucks (low fat- of course), that helped restored our energy!





















So that's just an insight into the amazing adventures which my friends and I get up to at the weekend.

What do your weekends look like?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3