Friday 13 January 2012

Friday Favourites!


I hope everyone’s 2012 is off to a great start! I finally feel like I can get caught up on things now that the holidays are over and January is in full swing. Between traveling, spending time with family and school work, it’s hard to find a moment for myself. Needless to say, I’m planning on having a quiet and relaxing weekend. Without further ado, here are my favourites from this past week… Enjoy!

Favorite Fairytale Photograph

Friday Favorites


Favourite Giggle

Girlscene - Notebook Inspiration - Crea Bea


Favourite Admirers

Instagram


Favourite Friday Appitiser

My Paradise.


Favourite Feeling

*-* far away lovers *-*: Ein Hauch von Sommer


Favourite Memory

beach, black and white, blackandwhite, boy, chiara ferragni - inspiring picture on Favim.com

Happy Friday! Have an amazing weekend!

Saskia XO

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3