Sunday 22 January 2012

Kitchen Beautician: A Heavenly Mash



Olive Oil


Hey blogges!
I apologise profusely for the absence of any sort of post over the last couple of days, I know it's know excuse, but have just been run off my feet with work, school and dare I say it....t.v and play!
So here's my apology to you all in the form of a simply sensational seduction.....a heavenly mash!


My favourite at home remedy for dry skin is simple: coconut butter and a couple drops of olive oil. Coconut butter is an incredible moisturiser and promotes elasticity in skin. 
Extra virgin olive oil is packed with vitamin E and antioxidants. These two are a mash made in heaven! 


Blend two teaspoons of coconut butter and 10 drops of extra virgin olive oil together in a bowl using the back of a spoon. Apply a thin layer anywhere skin feels dry once or twice a week. I use this on my lips, legs, arms, elbows, and hands. Cover and save the rest in the refrigerator. Due to the coconut craze right now, coconut butter should be pretty easy to find. It’s the perfect spring skin prep!




What heavenly mash up's do you approve of?


Saskia XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3