Friday 27 January 2012

The counter enchartment: Your-go-to jewl

Every girl ought to have an accessory she can wear day in and day out. For me, it’s my favourite charm necklace. I almost always wear it, it's simple, classic, classy: a Tiffany Love heart Pendant on a silver chain (which my parents bought me for my Confirmation).
The way I see it, accessories help personalise an outfit. But when it comes down to it, they are such a personal preference. For some people, it’s about making a statement with bold pieces: big earrings, a centerpiece necklace or a look-at-me cocktail ring. Others prefer dainty accents like my charm necklace or a simple band ring. Needless to say, whatever your preference is just remember that your go-to flair should be something that makes you smile. If you’re still searching for that perfect everyday bauble, check these out:


1. Baby Bird in Gold Pendant Accessorise

Baby Bird Pendant




2. The Scarlet Robin Small Monogrammed Heart



Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories


3. LC Lauren Conrad Gold Tone Button Stud Earrings

Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories
4. Anthropologie Forget-Me-Not Bracelet




Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories




5. Catbird Heart Ring in Rose Gold




Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories





6. LC Lauren Conrad Love Multistrand Pendant


Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories




7. Dogeared Karma Bracelet

Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories




8. Bauble Bar Horseshoe Pendant



Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories




9. Nordstrom Pronged Band


Tuesday Ten: Everyday Accessories




Which one is your favourite?

Do you have an accessory or piece of jewelry that you wear everyday? Snap a photo and post it below!


Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3