Monday 9 January 2012

Ingredients For a Perfect Mid Season Wardrobe

Ingredients For A Perfect Winter Wardrobe

Winter fashion is truly a study in textures and layering, however with Christmas and New Year over, its not long until Spring will be springing into our lives. However now that the season of Winter is in more than full swing, I thought I’d share some of top designer, Lauren Conrad's favourite fashion picks for winter with you. Here are my 16 style staples of the season…
  1. Midi skirt.
  2. Silk button up.
  3. Leopard print flats.
  4. Black bag.
  5. Tights!
  6. Crewneck sweater.
  7. Faux leather leggings.
  8. Flowy frock (for layering).
  9. Flat black boots.
  10. Tortoise shell sunnies (yes you can still wear shades in Winter!)
  11. Faux fur stole.
  12. Chunky baubles.
  13. Cable knit scarf.
  14. Black coat. 
  15. Sparkly polish (check out my previous post, Go For The Gold! for more inspiration)
  16. Anything with peter pan collars (pictures and posts of my up and coming garment which I have been designing and making are coming very soon!)
What are your top 3 winter must-haves?
Leave a comment!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3