Tuesday 10 January 2012

Currently Craving: Perfect Paris...

Having been surrounded by a bondbardment of the chic culture, as I study French and my textiles project is based around the theme of French Parisian, I couldn't help but be sucked into the plughole that is 'Perfect Parris'. The results= I have been craving all things vintagely French inspired!

With designers such as Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior and Yves Saint Laurent not to, of course forget, the phenominom that is Christian Louboutin...the fashion side of Paris particularly engulfed my presence and has lead me furthermore influenced....

So feast your eyes upon some of my inspiration for the rest of this week......








  

  

  























  





 

 


Happy Working!

What will your week be inspired by?

Saskia XO

1 comment:

  1. I adore Paris! so beautiful, would love to go in the Winter time; the snow would look amazing!
    Ooooh, me thinking a little trip one year (we'd have to be 18 ofc) :? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3