Thursday 9 February 2012

Whitney Port to be a judge on BNTM!

Whitney Port in The CitySo this morning, as I was browsing the many wondrous pages of Whitney Port's blog (http://whitneyport.celebuzz.com/page/3), when I came across the piece of information that confirmed the decision of her being a judge on one of my favourite ever t.v programmes: Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model!


The Hills and The City star, who runs the Whitney Eve fashion line, will be joined by another new judge, male model Tyson BeckfordThe Mirror reports.

The pair replace stylist Grace Woodward and model Charley Speed and will judge alongside supermodel Elle Macpherson and designer Julien Macdonald when the eighth series of the Sky Living show returns this summer.



Yes, a major shocked face! Fashionista Port also went on to say:


"I am so excited to be joining Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model. I'm a huge fan of the show and am honoured to be in the company of the talented fellow judges and host, all fashion figures and designers I admire," Port said of her new role.

"As a designer and someone who loves fashion, this is a role I'm really looking forward to. Plus any chance to spend more time in the UK is an added bonus."



So from having retained the information, what could Whitney Port bring to the judging panel?
  • Her creation for design, detail and flare.
  • Her well established ego for the fashion industry
  • Her contacts that could help the girls fly
  • Her international mode as she knows what America would want


After hearing this (in my opinion), phenomenal news, it is right to say that I am just a little bit excited ;)


So if you are a Whitney Port fan, tune into Sky Living this summer!


Don't miss it! You heard it here first!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3