Thursday 2 February 2012

Dear Blogspot, Sincerely blogee

I recently became obsessed with this website called, Dear Blank, Please Blank… It’s hilarious and I can’t get enough of the kitschy comments and clever notes. This is one was my favourites:

Dear Full Closet, How come I have nothing to wear?! Sincerely, Girls Everywhere.
Totally nailed it, right?


Here are some more favorites I found:

Open Letters


Dear teachers,
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Sincerely, Albert Einstein.



Dear teenage boys,
No, face wash is not only for girls,
Sincerely, you could be so hot.
 
 
Dear boys,
Cinderella didn't have to take off her dress to get her Prince Charming. We won't either.
Sincerely,girls.
 
 
Dear period,
Hey there, I was just packing for my one week holiday by the ocean.
Sincerely, perfect timing.
 
 
Dear safety pin,
Oh the irony...
Sincerely,bleeding.
 
 
Dear guys who wonder why it takes so long for girls to get ready,
Just got out of the shower after carefully shaving, washing and conditioning hair, and actually using SOAP.
Tried on 10 outfits.
Brushed my teeth and my hair.
Blew my hair dry.Styled my hair.
Hated it.
Styled my hair.
Hated it.
Styledmy hair.
Hated it.
Styled my hair.
Finally liked it.
Put on makeup, and madesure it was perfect.
Chose shoes and jewelry that matched the clothes.
Put on perfume
And gave myself a last look-over.
Sincerely, do you understand now?
 
 
Dear McDonalds,
When you say "sorry for the wait," I assume you mean, "sorry for the weight."
Sincerely, I feel sorry for my scale...



Hope you enjoyed my new obsession!

Now it’s your turn to write an open letter… Post your letters in the comments below. I’m excited to see what you come up with! I'll share my favourite submissions in an upcoming Friday Favourites blog!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3