Thursday 29 November 2012

Thursday Thoughts

As we rapidly approach the weekend, I thought that I'd try something a little different to my usual 'Friday Favourites'!
Enjoy!

Now that Winter is finally here, and so undeniably so that I've already whipped out my gloves, hats and scarves, I'm feeling particularly christmasy!!

 A single glowing light in a land of coldness...

Warm cups of white hot chocolate with marshmallows and sprinkles to help ignite those winter nights.....

Getting ready to put up decorations and 'spread a little cheer'....

 Remembering our loved ones and being thankful for everything we have.....


 Taking a trip up to London to watch the fairly lights serenade the capital.....

 Spending time with your special someone....

 Engaging on a romantic city break to Paris....

 Or NYC!

Setting you christmas winter wishes free in lantern formats....


 Hoping for snow days....

 Awaiting for the warm glow of christmas and decorating....

 Preparing with knits, wool and fur.....

 Pondering quietly by the fire.....

 Taking a long reflective walk in the christmas embellished park.....

Setting a light to your feelings.....



What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3