Monday 12 November 2012

My Beauty Inspirations!


Hey guys!
So as a lot of you guys will know, there are lots of celebrities who I particularly love and take inspiration from. I have either talked about them in previous articles or on Twitter but never really in a blog post so I thought I would give you a rundown of who my top inspirations are and why!
 
 
 
First up is the natural beauty that is Emma Watson. I have loved her for years as I guess people my age have pretty much grown up with her and Harry Potter. I think she is so effortlessly beautiful and I love her simple and classic style but also admire her for being daring - for example when she cut her hair it was a shock but it worked so well on her. 
 
 
Next is another person who I have loved for years - Sienna Miller! I remember when she first emerged on the scene with her high profile relationship with Jude Law and her role in the film Alfie. I was so inspired by her boho-chic look at the time and I still admire her for this now. She always looks so radiant and her wardrobe is absolutely enviable.  I think her style is timeless too - I look back on outfits she wore years ago and still would want to wear them now. 
 
 
Kim Kardashian is on my list because her make-up is constantly perfect and glamorous. Perhaps I should say that it is her make-up artist Mario that truly inspires me because I think he works wonders with her and is so talented at getting her looking her best every single day. She of course wears heaps of make-up which is why I love her soft and smokey looks for nights out mainly but I think she has such amazing features naturally anyway but her make-up just sets them all off. I would love to do her make-up!
 
 
Olivia Palermo is another huge fashion inspiration. All of her outfits I adore and I would liken my style choices to hers. Her hair is also absolutely gorgeous and always looks immaculate. I walked past her at the Mulberry fashion show this year and she looked so great.
 
 
I don't know anyone who doesn't think Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely is beautiful. She has the most gorgeous features ever and her body and hair is amazing too. She just has a really feminine look going on and her make-up is always quite natural, soft and pretty but striking. This is exactly why I love all the Victoria's Secret angels for their all round healthy and beautiful appearances. In particular I like the following girls for these reasons - Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanpoel and Lily Aldridge. 
 
 
 
 
Last but not least is the girls I love to watch on television. I love Pretty Little Liars and have done tutorials on the girls from the show. I love Aria's (played by Lucy Hale) striking and cute beauty and Hanna's (played by Ashley Benson) girl next door look.
 
 
 
 
 
I also love Nina Dobrev as Elena in the Vampire Diaries! I think she has a really natural and sweet beauty.
 
 
 
These are some of my favourite pictures of my favourite celebrity beauty inspirations! Who else do you guys like? Would love to know.

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3