Wednesday 14 November 2012

DIY Party Decor: Poufs



For my next post, I wanted to do something including cute decor ideas. When I came across this video, created by my fav Hills girl, Lauren Conrad, I knew I had to get you guys on the raider too into what's hot this season: Poufs! 
Throwing parties for family and friends is one of my favourite things to do. I love serving fun hors d’ oeuvres, mixing up refreshing cocktails, and making sure my place looks perfectly decorated for the occasion. So here's the video to show you a fun way to decorate your own home for any gathering throughout the year. This DIY will sweeten the atmosphere for a birthday bash, a baby shower, an engagement party, or really any kind of soiree.  It’s also a fun way to add flair to your space just for the sake of spicing things up.


To recap, here’s what you will need:
  • tulle
  • wire
  • wire cutters
  • scissors
  • 4 x 6 piece of cardboard
Just because LC used pastel coloured tulle in this video doesn’t mean you can’t customize your craft. Try mixing fall coloured tools together for a festive Thanksgiving fête!

How will you personalize your party poufs? Do you have a simple party décor idea to share?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3