Monday 26 November 2012

Perfect Jewellery Storage


I was browsing around online and stumbled across the sweetest idea for stylish jewelry storage using dainty teacups and saucers in lieu of a traditional jewelry box. Funny enough, I have inadvertently been storing many of my favourite jewels this way for years. Why use a not-so-pretty container when you can keep your beautiful baubles in equally lovely bins such as a teacup. 

As many of you know, I am a firm believer in the idea that if you can't see it, you won't wear it. By keeping your favourite flair in a sweet little teacup you will better be able to spot your selection goodies at a glance.

I like to keep watches, rings, and chunky bracelets in teacups and then hang my necklaces for display.

How do you keep your jewelry collection tidy and organised?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3