Saturday 4 August 2012

Inside My Summer Bag: Beauty Essentials


Personally for me, my bag's contents changes between season to season. I always try to use the best products that will compliment my skin and help keep it glowing. This usually means that a few of the products spend the whole duration from Winter through to Summer. However, this is not to say that the ingredients don't change...like SPF and extracts!

My particular favourites for summer include:

1. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm with SPF 15


First and for most, let me introduce to you, the ultimate pick-me-up for tired, stressed skin — Clarins best-selling radiance maker helps eliminate signs of fatigue in a flash! Instantly moisturises, brightens and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed. Olive and Witch Hazel extracts help smooth the skin’s surface, diffusing the look of lines and wrinkles. Soothing Bisabolol helps restore skin’s youthful glow. Preps skin for perfect make-up application and hours of luminous wear. My personal fav!


2. Good Things Eye Bright



Bright Eyes, which contains lychee to support the delicate skin on the eye area, has really done wonders for the dry skin around my eye area. I’m not one for fiddling around with loads of creams and stuff in the morning but because of the results I’ve had, I always make sure I put this on. The nozel at the end of the tube is the perfect applicator. I never end up with too much which is probably why it has lasted so long. So this is not only works well, it’s also a bargain at £5.99! This is also suitable for Vegans.

3. Dior Amber Diamond Shimmer Powder

As sheer and shimmering as silk, this amazing Poudre Shimmer Diorskin brightens the complexion with thousands of sparkles and an airy caress of translucent light subtly shaded with delicate, sparkly gem-like effects. What is the secret of these unique reflections? Just the right amount of pearlescent. Love love love it, a must have! 


4. Mark Hill- Summer Hair Sun Protection Spray


Mark Hill Holiday Hair Sun Protection Spray SPF6 is designed to give hair the same treatment as skin in the sun. Mark Hill Holiday Hair Sun Protection Spray SPF6 has a built in UV protection complex to protect hair and scalp from sun damage and always makes me feel completely confident that my hair is in good care against the sun. 


5. L'oreal Candy Lip Gloss

Glam Shine Miss Candy Lipgloss is flavoured like candies and has a beautiful consistency on the lips; not too sticky but very long lasting! The colours used are also wonderful and will help you get through those summer days- just toss it in your handbag and voila!


6. Floppy Big Rimmed Hat

As a girl should be two things; classy and fabulous, this hat screams Chanel's approval! Firstly, it acts 
successfully in shielding UV rays, but also it's classic colour and tailored shape is oh so chic and 
beautiful for this S/S 12. 







7. Gilly Hicks Rosebery Opal Summer Scent


Soft and sweet, Rosebery Opal mixes dewy mango, lily and fresh apricot. All it takes is one quick 
spritz for skin to be total enriched and also hydrated! I'll be spritzing myself whether it be a dinner 
date or around the pool gathering during this summer! Buy buy buy it!








What does your summer bag contain?




Saskia XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3