Monday 21 May 2012

Fragrance 411: The Spring Scent


spring fragrance

They don’t say April showers bring May flowers for nothing… Spring is in full bloom, which means it’s time to change up your perfume regiment by going seasonal.


Like clothes and accessories, perfume should be seasonally relevant as well. So lighten up and opt for a scent that’s sweet or floral for a fresh springtime finish.


My favourite fragrance for this time of year is Marc Jacobs Woman. It smells like gardenia, which I love. The floral blend is lighter than the perfumes I tend to wear during the autumn and winter. I think it’s nice to lighten things up when the weather warms, don’t you?


A few other great perfume options for spring include Prada Iris, ChanelChance, and Kai Eau de Parfum.


What’s your favourite spring scent?




Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3