Wednesday 16 May 2012

Edible Obsessions: Saviour Sushi

love sushi. It’s as simple as that. But only recently did I actually discover this. 


Unfortionately for me, where I live, there are not so many Sushi parlours :( 


However, I have heard that one of the best places that possesses amazing sushi, is in LA! Katsuya and Bui Sushi are among some of the phenominal places! At Katsuya, the hottest thing to order is the apparently the baked crab hand roll in soy paper along with their watermelon mojito (sounds mouthwatering already!)

Sushi is the ideal meal to grab with a date or a couple friends since you can order a few rolls to share between your party. That way, you can sample all the different combinations and enjoy some variety!
Sushi
I like to buy crab or tuna rolls wrapped in soy paper and I also love sashimi. 

And who doesn’t like a great drink to top off a good meal? Most of my girly cousins are vodka girls, so they usually stick with the specialty vodka drinks for dinner occasions. Otherwise, I’ll go with my standard vodka soda or water depending on how I’m feeling and the time of day…  







Moreover, sushi leaves you feeling both plentiful but refreshed. It is healthy and is the perfect food for a summer romance!



What’s your favourite local fare? Any recommendations? I’d love to hear your restaurant (especially sushi) suggestions for my travels… 





Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3