Monday 23 April 2012

Mani Monday!



Having just seen Easter come and go as quick as it came, I had to think of an idea to prolong the celebration somehow!? My answer: polished easter-spired nails!
Having taken inspiration from easter egg hunts, frosted sugar cookies and lovely springtime bouquets, I felt  inspired to bring a little pastel into my life. And since I am lacking the cool points to pull off a streak of pale pink or lavender in my hair, my nails seemed like the next best thing. So why not try a pastel blue, pink, yellow, green or lavender? Or maybe just sport them all at once! It would be like a beautiful muted rainbow.

Will you be sporting these nails?

Snap a pic and post them below!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3