Monday 18 February 2013

Monday Morning Ease: My Ten Favourite Chic Flicks!

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Audrey Hepburn is a goddess





Valentine's Day has just flown away- but I realised that not everyone has a chance to snuggle up with that special someone...it is great if you're attached, but what about the rest of us? Personally, I think it's a great excuse for a party. As in a singles soiree! Invite all your single gal pals over, cook dinner together, open a bottle of Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo (if you're of legal age–it's only 100 calories, it's pre-mixed, ready to serve and pretty amazing) and rehash the best bits from your favourite chick flicks together. (Who needs sappy cards and candlelit dinners anyway?) In honour of all the single ladies out there who will celebrate V-Day solo, here are my top 10 chick flicks to soiree the night away to:

1. The Notebook
Best Quote: "If you're a bird I'm a bird."


2. Dirty Dancing
Best Quote: "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." (Was that even a question?)


3. The Sweetest Thing
Best Quote: "I had them take out all the calories for you."


4. She's All That
Best Quote: "You didn't really think I'd leave for All-Star 'Road Rules' and still be dating you? Oh, you did? That's so sweet."


5. The Wedding Planner
Best Quote: "You smell like sweet red plums and grilled cheese sandwiches."


6. 10 Things I Hate About You
Best Quote: "I like my Sketchers, but I LOVE my Prada backpack."


7. Titanic
Best Quote: "I'm the king of the world!"


8. Clueless
Best Quote: "Okay, so you're probably going, "Is this like a Noxzema commercial or what?' But seriously, I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl."


9. Pretty Woman
Best Quote: "I want the fairy tale."


10. It's Complicated
Best Quote: "You've gone native. I was into it!"



What's your all-time favourite chick flick?

Also, which movie do you think is missing from my list? Tell me in the comments (it was tough picking only 10)!

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3