Saturday 5 January 2013

Thanks Santa: What I got for Christmas!


I had the most lovely Christmas and New Year- nothing fancy but an intimate affair, with a host of beautiful, supportive and wonderful people. I was also very lucky to receive some very generous gifts from them which I will share with you today as I know you bloggers all love this sort of post and it has been popular in the past!!

White iPad:



Ted Baker Case:


Prada Candy Perfume and Lotion:




Tiffany Earrings:





Lauren Conrad: Style Guide:






Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnish: Glitter in the Air:


  


Juicy Couture Navy Tracksuit:






Hunter Wellies: Black Glossy with the Hot Pink Inner Socks:



         



Mark Wright Calender:




I loved all my presents soo much! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year!!

What did you get for Christmas?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3