Monday 2 July 2012

PROM!


So the event that us girls dream of for the majority of our childhood...that brings the greatest joy out of all of the female species (old or young), is of course.... the PROM! Lucky enough for me, mine was on Friday and I feel more than extatic to say that it was single handedly, one of the best nights of my being!!! 
Having lived beyond all expectations as I 'danced the night away' with my fellow girlfriends, I have attached some pictures as memorabelia of the event!
I think everyone present was in agreement that it truely was the greatest prom that we could ever have wished for!














With regards to dress code, I think I speak on behalf of all my friends on the fact that we were all in a unanimous agreement about the spec! It had to be a). glam b). a different colour to each others! c). fashionable d). beautiful!
So with that in mind, our (I'm sure you'll agree...;} ), spectacular prom dresses were chosen!

I hope that all of you bloggers who had your prom during this 'Prom Season', had just as an amazing evening and that all you 'premature promers', have a wonderful one in the future!

What did you wear to your prom?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3