Sunday 22 July 2012

Interning at Marie Claire Magazine!



Bloggers!! I am profusely sorry for the absence of any kind of post for over 2 weeks (:O). I have been rush off of my feet with my internship at Marie Claire magazine, which was more than amazing!!


As a tribute to my time there, I am dedicating this post to it!


Sneak peak views of the September issue! (naughty! ;))










Some of my personal favs from the Fashion Cupboard:



Check out our gorgeous glass barrier come rail with goodies from Goldie London, new label Thu Thu, Rita Ora favourite swimwear brand We Are Handsome and Italian knit body suits from Body Editions. LOVE!





Shoe love in in the Fashion Cupboard. Check out these S/S beauties.



I raise you Chanel for Zara!



.....and they've got these fab pumps too!



Dolce & Gabbana metallic paillette embellished bag



Cute tassled dazzles! HOT this S/S!




THE TEAM!





So that was my internship in a nutshell, hope you enjoyed the pictures and delving into the Fashion Cupboard!!




Saskia XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3