Tuesday 27 March 2012

Simply Lovely: Wedding Beauty

Wedding Beauty

After this past weekend, everyone seems to have weddings on the brain. I, myself, spent the weekend in beautiful Heartsford Manner, Surrey, attending one of my best friend's mum's wedding. In a tranquil homely atmosphere; just as lovely. So I thought I’d write a quick note on my thoughts regarding wedding
glam.
When attending a wedding, subtle is always best. Think soft, pretty or romantic instead of sultry, edgy or drastic. The bottom line is weddings are about one girl and one girl only. She’s the one wearing white… and possibly something blue. It’s her day to shine so save that statement-making look you’ve been dying to try for another event. When choosing a hair style, opt for something simple and classic. Maybe soft curls or a smooth up-do. Keep makeup clean with a neutral palette. Every wedding is different, but whether it is a grand black tie event or a backyard BBQ, keep wedding hair and makeup polished and pretty.

Speaking of weddings, what's your dream dress look like?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3