Sunday 1 December 2013

On the first day of Christmas....Eat, drink or burn!

Once again, we have arrived in the greatest month of all: December. And as a dedication to the greatest holiday of all, we have decided here at A Taste of Love, to do another countdown to Christmas blogging adventure...that means a blog a day!

So sit back, relax and enjoy the Christmas journey!

Today's post comes at you with a helping hand for Christmas present purchasing!

Holiday Special: My Eat, Drink, or Burn Rule

 When someone asks me what I want for the holidays, I always say that it has to be something I can eat, drink, or burn. I enacted my “Eat, Drink, or Burn Rule” a few years ago after realising that I didn’t really need any more stuff. Instead I prefer presents that I wouldn’t normally treat myself to... Whether it’s home-baked goodies, a great bottle of bubbly, or a lovely scented candle—these are the types of gifts that I truly enjoy.Whether it be purchasing for your best friend, teacher or sister, this rule can apply for everyone and is sure to guarantee a resounding smile!

Do you have any holiday gift-giving rules?


Saskia XO

P.S. Behind the first door was a christmas pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3