Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas Finds: Deck the Halls


Decorating for the greatest holiday of all (in my opinion), is one of the things I most look forward to each year!



I'm a sucker for glittery things, which is why I adore Martha Stewart's Glittered Deer Table Decorations:
6443033587:Yahoo:photo
I love the smell of pinecones and this idea from Sweet Paul is a brilliant way to incorporate them into your home during the winter season:
6443045665:Yahoo:photo
This idea comes from member Sarah Teutsch. Wrap up surfaces, such as your fireplace mantle, to add a fun but festive touch to your room:
6443047221:Yahoo:photo
I like to mix in fun colours for the holidays. While red, white and green may reign supreme, these multi-color DIY Seed Bead Ornaments via Kaboose are an easy way to add some extra colour to your holiday:
6443048655:Yahoo:photo
Try grouping together your favorite holiday themed accessories like nutcrackers, jars of festively coloured candy and mini tress to create a gorgeous yet cheerful wintertime table spread:
6443050347:Yahoo:photo
Make a pretty centerpiece wreath like member Petra Zeller featured on her blog, Sweets of Life:
6443052671:Yahoo:photo
I was at Anthropologie a few days ago and spotted the cutest idea that would be very easy to replicate at home: Mason Jar Snow Globes! I think it might be cute to use the Glittered Deer Table Decorations as alternative filler:
6443054427:Yahoo:photo
When it comes to holiday décor, I go by the philosophy "the sparklier, the better," which doesn't always mean glitter has to be in the mix. When I came across Hayeseed Homemakin's DIY for Firefly Christmas Lights, it was love at first sight:
6443056447:Yahoo:photo
Every year I like to make my own wreath for the door. I spotted this sweet idea to add the house number on Teach Craft Love and am planning to make my very own Front Door Wreath this weekend:
6443058673:Yahoo:photo

Which holiday decor ideas are you going to try?

Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3