Saturday 22 September 2012

Currently Craving: Fall Polka Dots!


I have been loving polka dots lately. Aside from florals, it’s definitely one of my favourite prints this season. Not only is the polka dot a classic pattern that is easy to mix and match, it’s also a simple way to add a playful punch to your wardrobe.

When I decided to blog about my dotty love affair it got me thinking… Why is this print called polka dot anyway? Well ladies, I researched the matter and was surprised to find that there is a supposed relation to the origins of the polka dance! Who knew? Apparently, the print was popular right when polka music and dancing were all the rage. And the rest is history…

Fall in Love With� Polka Dots!
I especially love the dotted print in neutrals and classic combinations such as black and ivory, navy and black, or navy and white. It’s the easiest of all prints to mix, which is why it’s a staple in my closet.

What do you think about this dotty look? Are you ready to give polka dots a go?

Style polka dots into your look, snap a photo of yourself, and upload it in the comments bellow!
Get dotty ladies!


Saskia XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you asap! <3